The COOLING section is not yet complete.
I. The inspector will inspect:
II. The inspector will describe:
- the cooling system using normal operating controls.
III. The inspector will report as in need of correction:
- the location of the thermostat for the cooling system; and
- the cooling method.
IV. The inspector is not required to:
- any cooling system that did not operate; and
- if the cooling system was deemed inaccessible.
- determine the uniformity, temperature, flow, balance, distribution, size, capacity, BTU, or supply adequacy of the cooling system.
- inspect portable window units, through-wall units, or electronic air filters.
- operate equipment or systems if the exterior temperature is below 65° Fahrenheit, or when other circumstances are not conducive to safe operation or may damage the equipment.
- inspect or determine thermostat calibration, cooling anticipation, or automatic setbacks or clocks.
- examine electrical current, coolant fluids or gases, or coolant leakage.
Report prepared by Stephen Prinkey, CPI